ResponseCard NXT offers the same response features as other RF keypads, with advanced capabilities such as cell-phone style text entry for short answer and essay questions. The main feature that the NXT provides is its self-paced test mode for individual assessment. The unit also contains an LCD display that indicates responses have been received.
Highlighted Advanced Features
- Channel search
- Automatic input mode selection
- Cell-phone style text entry
- Letters, numbers, character and punctuation support
- Student ID submission with each response
- User feedback in both Presentation and Test mode
- Skip questions and return to questions at end of test
- Instructor can use real-time progress monitoring solution
- Test ID for each test created, test verification of information
- Instructor can display individual test results to each student
- Instructor can display total points, total percentage or custom message to each student
For complete specifications and features, see the Turning Technologies ResponseCard NXT data sheet.